Diocese of Manchester
How to Report Suspected Abuse:.

If you know of or suspect abuse or neglect of a minor (a    person under 18), you must report it to the NH Division for Children, Youth and Families at 1-800-894-5533 or 603-271-6556. 
As an employee or volunteer in the Catholic Church in New Hampshire, in addition to reporting to DCYF, if you know of  or suspect sexual abuse of a minor by Church personnel you must also report it to:

· Local law enforcement and the Delegate for Ministerial Conduct if the abuse involves a minor.

· Delegate for Ministerial Conduct if the abuse involves a person who is no longer a minor
·Delegate for Ministerial Conduct – 603-669-3100
Parish Safe Environment Coordinator: Paula King – peking@together.n